jueves, 14 de marzo de 2013

You don't know where your interest lies


You don’t know that you love me You don’t know, but I know that you do You may think that you’re above me, yeah What you think isn’t always true Don’t try to debate me You should know that I’m womanly wise Still, you should try to manipulate me You don’t know where your interest lies No, you don’t know where your interest lies You don’t begin to comprehend You’re just a game I like to play You may think that we’re friends, all right But I won’t let friendship get in my way No, I won’t let friendship get in my way Indications indicate Runnin’ the same riff will turn you around Obviously, you’re going to blow it But you don’t know it You don’t know that you love me You don’t know, but I know that you do You may think you’re above me, yeah What you think isn’t always true And you don’t know where your interest lies You don’t know where your interest lies

No hay comentarios: